Chillmode Overload Chillmode Overload

Good stuff, chill indeed.

Space Space

Wonderful tune, I greatly appreciate the ascending sound dynamics it starts off with and what followed even more. Kudos.

EdKempeper responds:

Thank you very much ! I almost forgot that song...

Watercraft Watercraft

Beaauutiful ....reminds me of an ecstatic summer time sunset along the beach ...looking at it from a beach bar/club , just before the night festivities . NICE JOBB MAAAAAN !

the time is now the time is now

german accent ** Ya yaaa , das ist sehr gut disco schnel schneel

The War Nobody Won The War Nobody Won

Great stuff man :) I used it for my university assignment , and i will mention you in the credits .

crazyguylink responds:

I'm honoured. XD The fact you did this means a lot to me.

Your Fears Your Fears

the guy below me ...

there is a thing called "sinking in the moment" ...i personally like the way the author gradually progresses towards the more lively part of the track ...and yes , it truly seems appropriate for flashes :)

Temple of Earth Temple of Earth

sounds beautiful

it has character :) and i believe can immerse the player wonderfully into a specific atmosphere which the track creates . Bravo !

Koori-kun responds:

Hi there!

Thank you very much for your review, I'm very happy to hear this track is THAT good.

Actually, for a long time I've been considering creating an extended version. I will as soon as I get sufficient inspiration and free time xD! Glad to know you enjoyed my music!

Depths of the Ocean Depths of the Ocean

nice work :) !!

can fit in wonderfully in a movie ! :)

.restless. .restless.

great ...BUT...

there is an annoying hissing sound in the background of the track >_< there are cases in which it may prove to be quite unnecessary .

&amp;lt;MWA&amp;gt; Jazzy/Soft Piano solo <MWA> Jazzy/Soft Piano solo

great piece :D

i personally like it just the way it is :)

mjattie responds: